Re: [MOL] PLEASE HELP:Need Information ... [12901] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PLEASE HELP:Need Information ...

Dear Apala,

I am so very sorry to hear the news about your mother. There are others
on-line who will likely be able to answer the more technical aspects of
your question, but I am concerned about your blaming yourself. Please,
please don't waste any time beating yourself up, Apala. You are not a
mind reader, and your mother is an adult. You did, and are doing
everything possible, though I know how very helpless you must feel. I am
glad that you are feeling supported by this forum, and hope that you
will continue to share with us so that we can help you in any way
possible. Above all, do not give up hope. If you have been reading the
exchanges here, then you know that statistics are just numbers, and
there are people beating the odds all the time. It is our prayer that
your mother will be one of them, and hope and a positive attitude are
key elements in that. God bless you and your mom, Joicy