Re: [MOL] Re: Vicci [12892] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Vicci

Vicci,
You are doing great, you know! It is so very hard to hold the line on
these things, even under the best of circumstances. Rich has a chance to
grow into an adult through this, and the more he has to do the "right
thing" the better I think he will ultimately feel about himself, and the
more self-respect he will have. Folks know when they are being a jerk,
and they don't like themselves for it. But sometimes they get "stuck,"
and don't have the discipline to make the change by themselves. I've
learned this from my kids, who have been sharing with me their feelings
about how they felt when we were going through the "bumps" of
adolescence. My son had to join the Coast Guard to get unstuck. They do
know what's right and fair, and even if they fight you, they know you're
doing the right thing for them. So hang tough, Lady! Lots of prayers and
love, Joicy