RE: [MOL] RE: Liz - Photofrin [12891] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] RE: Liz - Photofrin

Dear June,
At least your onc knew about it!  We were very disappointed that our first opinion Dr didn't
know that it had been approved for lung cancer -- he said it's only used for the esophagus!
I think Drs should try to keep up with current advances and trials, period...
Your friend, Liz Gioia