Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12888] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Dear Les,
I am so sorry to hear about your CT scan and that I'm "late" as usual in
responding.  I've been reading some wonderful posts from your Lynette and
wanted to tell you that she's jumped in here and became "one of us"
immediately.  It's wonderful that she can be there for you and Peggy and
us.
Please take care and know that we are thinking about you and that you are
in our prayers.  (Hear that thunder roll)   A big hug for Peggy!  Love to
you all, Vicci
TSpranger@aol.com; Marc@qs9000.com; EAGLEISO@aol.com; NBS@penn.com;
BonVintage@aol.com; boyerne@knoxnews.infi.net; tchilla@umi.com;
mol-cancer@lists.meds.com; susan.l.reed@boeing.com; winniem@equitrac.com;