Re: [MOL] Re: ONLY TO THE WARPED ZONE! [12886] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: ONLY TO THE WARPED ZONE!

Dear Auntie Lil, Shiela, and Joicy,

OK, I'll own up...I use the same stuff - only I'm afraid that my hare's
the one that got away!  Regarding Joicy's comment, I thought of squash...
where does that put me?...probably in a different time zone all together!

Love,
John