Re: [MOL] Thought for the DAy [12885] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thought for the DAy

Dear John,

WE got to stop meeting like this, LOl. Barb wants to get into the act
and she says that I am taking time away from her and you. Yikes another
county heard from. Thanks Brother for the kind words.  Wish to God we
can touch everyone, and everyone that is in need. YOu do that so well.
Take care my friend

God Bless
marty and (your and my better half) Barb