Re: [MOL] Thought for the DAy [12882] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thought for the DAy

My Dear Brother and Auntie,

I am usually the last horse out of the barn...if it were not for that
saying "better late than never", I would have no redeaming value at all!

Marty, thank you so much for sending Ross the scan of our picture.  I
still have not attempted to learn Ruth's scanner not digital camera ...
just as well!  I enjoy being able to see it on our mol site.  I just got
a picture in the mail from my 18 year old...boy is she ever stunning!
Have to call her today and thank her too.  Marty, I don't think you could
ever disapoint nor let me down...it would be contrary to your very
nature.

God Bless.
John