Re: [MOL] How I am doing....really [12879] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How I am doing....really

Dear Sheila,

Jean gave you some wonderful words of wisdom on this very difficult,
painful passage, and there is little I can add. Just know that the only
way to "do it wrong" is to *not* do it. The more you lean into it, allow
yourself to feel it and go with it, the better you will come through it.
And don't let people's expectations get in the way. There are always
folks who want tyou to get over it and move on before you're ready,
because *they* are uncomfortable! which means it's important to have a
safe circle with whom you can grieve (like us!), who won't push you to
"buck up, and pull yourself together" before you're ready. (Of course,
we'll also nudge you along if need be! you know that! LOL!)

Prayers, hugs, and of course lots of love, Joicy