Re: [MOL] Radiation Oncologist-Hope [12878] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation Oncologist-Hope

Donna, let me add my voice to the others here, and say you are doing
great, exactly what you need to do! Sounds like you found the right doc,
but also, the docs recognize the survivors, and they know that an
attitude like yours is over half the battle. And they can't prescribe
that, though they would probably like to! Don't ever, ever settle!!

By the way, God know your good heart, and as John says, he has a sense
of humor, too. So I wouldn't worry about that! Love and prayers, Joicy