Re: [MOL] Thought for the DAy [12875] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thought for the DAy

Dear Lil,

If I hadn't procrastinated so long and got off my fat "tush" the pic
would've been posted much earlier.  I hate myself sometimes. John is
truly important in mine and all our lives. CAn't let that guy down for
sure. thanks dear Sis and God Bless to you. You are all as lovely
outside as you are inside.

God Bless
marty auslander