Re: [MOL] How I am doing....really [12873] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How I am doing....really

Dear Shelia,

There is little that I can add to what Jean has so beautifully said.  I
still miss my Father and my heart sometime aches for him to be here with
us in body...I always hold him in my heart and speak with him on those
long walks and in the quiet of my soul.  The depth of your loss that you
now feel is the depth of your love for him...be greatful to God that you
loved one another so very deeply.

God Bless you my dear friend.
John