Re: [MOL] Thought for the DAy [12872] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thought for the DAy

Hey John,

If you keep those kind words up, I will definitely adopt you when we get
to New YOrk, head over to city hall and draw up those adoption papers
for Brothers.  You are great for my ego and my ego is in my heart and
not my tush...YOu seem to keep my ego in check and my head on straight.
What you do for so many people, I can't do with one. I have learned from
you as I learn from so many loving souls here. It is truly a blessing
for me, to be able to be touched by you, Lil, Carla, Ross, les, Nancy,
Diana, Sally, Joicy, so many and names I have neglected to write.  If
you will remember about a year and a half ago, when I first posted to
Mol, there were barely 2 or 3 coming to this discussion and many wishing
to be removed. This group and forum is now the haven for so many that
need information and compassion, that my ego or whatever you call is
feels redeemed and blessed. Thank you for being there for us, for me,
stay well my Brother. See you in about 2 months. God Bless, I know
He/She is.

God Bless
Your Brother
marty