Re: [MOL] Ten suggestions for your well being [12871] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ten suggestions for your well being

Dear Ross,

I know when you have completed your website, it will be one that needs
to be commissioned as THE WEBSITE TO HEALTH AND HEALTHY HABITS AND
MAINTENANCE OF GOOD HEALTH. I am proud to be your friend and of all your
contributions. Stay well my friend
\
God Bless
marty auslander