Re: [MOL] Radiation Oncologist-Hope [12870] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation Oncologist-Hope

Dear Donna,

As a police officer, we utilize swear words for shock treatment as well
and we are cursed for that, but in reality the majority of police
officers have hearts of gold. There are times when it is necessary to
say what we feel and mean what we say in order to achieve goodly and
Godly results. It is not words that make the person, its the caring and
loving and beliefs that make us what we deemed to be good and Godly. I
would say, Donna, you have those values and virtues and there is no sin
other than what we were taught in the commandments and swearing is a
form of expression, and not sin. Take care dear lady.  All is forgiven
as long as you are healthy. That is what counts.

God Bless
marty auslander