Re: [MOL] My Seventh Friend [12866] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Seventh Friend

Dearest Mary Ann,

Thank you so very much. The eighth friend not only includes the great
hearts and souls of MOl providers and caregivers and survivors, but it
are those that do make a difference in the overall wellbeing of those
that come on to this group for the first time and reaches out to offer
that assistance when, there was virtually none at the time that
individual walked out of the doctors office feeling hopeless. It is the
eighth friend who makes a difference and the effect is being able for
that soul who felt helpless originally to now receive HOPE and  a place
to come to for wellness and love. I guess its much what you said for the
7th friend. Well the eigth is....an added treat for you, because we all
do care, as you do.

God Bless
marty auslander