[MOL] joke for today [12865] Medicine On Line

[MOL] joke for today

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realises he is lost. He reduces
height
and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts:
"Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"

The man below says: "Yes, you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet
above
this field."

"You must work in Information Technology" says the balloonist.

"I do" replies the man. "How did you know."

"Well" says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically
correct, but it's no use to anyone."

The man below says "you must work in business."

"I do" replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well", says the man, "you don't know where you are, or where you're
going,
but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position you
were
before we met, but now it's my fault."