Re: [MOL] Marth A. -Benefits of Soup? [12864] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marth A. -Benefits of Soup?

Dear June,

thank you for that message. This one is new to me, but then of course
there are many ingredients to the alternatives. For $400.00 it is more
costly than a good comprehensive program of maintenance by any of the
four leading immune system clinics in the U.S. Sounds very expensive for
me. Pls be wary of this. Of course you know shitake mushrooms or many
exotic mushrooms can be purchased in most grocery stores. We stir fry
shitake and they are very healthy indeed. As for mung beans, well the
bean family is recommended primarily pinto, and red and kidney for
maintenance of a colonic healthy daily balance especially when on chemo.
Toxicity build up in the body or irregularity adds to the toxicity of
chemo and causes side effects such as nausea and swelling. But these
ingredients can be purchased over the counter and prepared like any meal
and they are recommended by many dietitians and naturalpaths. Save the
$400.00. Just my suggestion.

God Bless
marty auslander