Re: [MOL] HI ALL [12859] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HI ALL

Dearest, Dearest Diana,

WElcome back dear lady, so very glad you are home. Boy, were you missed.
It was like one of our fingers missing from our hand and the whole hand
hurting. On top of that, we just received a "thoughts of the day" from
Jo Ciamitaro. Its like old home week and all the angels of come home to
roost and watch over us. yeahhhhhh

To answer a couple of your questions, as I know there will be more to
answer theirs, Barb is well, cancer free, London was great, Barb brought
back a Bobbie (toy from Herrods) and  I brought back 10 more pounds.
LOL.

Diana, did you know about our gathering in SEptember. On the 19th of
September their will be an event, a gathering of many of the members on
MOl, in YOrktown Heights in New YOrk. Many of your friends will be there
and hope you and Lin can make it as well.

I am saddened about Gene and the way it happened and the results of this
questioned dilemna. HOpe it will be straighted out.

But, I am so glad you posted what your ideas and suggestions about
alternative and conventional therapy in combination. That is exactly
what I and many others try to convince newly diagnosed. A well laid out
plan of recovery and maintenance must include a comprehensive program of
conventional therapy which includes 2nd and possible 3rd opinions and a
wellness program of alternative which includes, nutrtition,
spitituality, meditation, exercise, vitamins, supplements, etc. Thank
you Diana. Welcome, welcome back.

God Bless
marty and Barb