Re: [MOL] Mary.... [12858] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary....

Hey, Mary,

That's a tough call...there is a lot of truth to what Carla is saying.
In fact, re: the school kids, they actually did an experiement where
they took a group of student who were doing poorly, put them in a class,
and told the teacher that these kids were gifted. And guess what, the
kids did GREAT! The teacher was dumbfounded to discover her gifted kids
were actually the so-called "dummies." A lesson for all of us here.

Of course, it still depends on the person. Me, I'm the other way; I
insist on knowing what they think, because I am stubborn and when
someone tells me I can't do something or the odds are against me in any
way, that's when I kick in and fight hardest! I love to prove I can do
what others say I can't do (the die-hard overachiever in me). But keep
in mind, as Ross's test indicated, I am truly "warped!" LOL!

In your case, since your husband hasn't asked, I think I would
definitely follow his lead. It doesn't sound like there is anything to
gain.

You are in my prayers, dear one; consider yourself hugged! Love, Joicy