Re: [MOL] Enrollment [12854] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Enrollment

Dear Tom,

Welcome! I am unfamiliar with the group you mentioned, so I am not sure
how we compare, but we are a group of folks, like you, who are on the
cancering journey. Some of us have/had cancer, others are the loved ones
or caregivers of cancerers. We all bring something different to this
forum, but our common goal is to provide hope, comfort, and support, by
pointing the way to helpful resources and sharing experiences, humor,
and inspiration. You won't find a more uplifting, loving group anywhere,
and we would love to have you join us.

I am sending this to both your private email and the MOL line so that
you can see if you are enrolled. If you don't get both, you can try the
addresses at the end of this email. I look forward to getting
acquainted, Tom! God bless, Joicy