Re: [MOL] Some tips from a site on-line to help w/grief/Jean [12851] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some tips from a site on-line to help w/grief/Jean

Sheila,
Hang in there.  Look for your dad in every sunrise, breeze, beautiful
vista, etc.  He will speak to you.  He is never truly gone.  The spirit
and love he shared with you will always be there in your heart.  Nobody
can take that away from you.

Have you ever seen the movie "Ghost."  I feel like crying each time I see
it.  I think it is so beautiful.  It demonstrates to me how we can see
anything if we just open our hearts to it.
Love,
Jean