[MOL] liver cancer -help [12850] Medicine On Line

[MOL] liver cancer -help

I am writing this mail for my mother. My mother is suffering from liver
cancer. I have attached a document that states the brief history of the
patient. She has now reached an advance stage of cancer in which the
doctors feel that she is beyond chemotherapy. I am looking for help from

alternative medicine like ayurveda to make things a little easier for
her, if complete cure is not posssible.
Please respond to me if you feel there is some way out. Please also
forward this mail to whomsoever you may feel may be able to help me out.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Samudra Sen
Bombay
India.