Re: [MOL] Radiation Oncologist-Hope [12848] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation Oncologist-Hope

Donna,

Good for you.  You go girl!!!   I am so very proud of you.  Actually, I am very
impressed.  If I ever get this dreadful disease, I will have your attitude,
gumption, and spirt.  Pls. keep us updated.  You have just made my whole day.  The
courage you have.........  wow.

Sheila