Re: [MOL] Liz [12844] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

Hi Christine,

The swelling is going down and I am feeling a lot  better. According to
what I can read of my doctor's handwriting it was an "Infiltrating, lobular
carcinoma." At least I think that is what it says. The breast where they
took the lump is not very sore. It is the underarm where they took the
lymph nodes that is painful.

I am also finding that I get tired pretty fast.

Where was the ductal carcinoma located? Mine was in the 10 oclock position
of the left breast, right toward the top close to the center.

>Liz,
>Just wondering how you made out with the swelling under your arm. What type
>of breast cancer did you have. Mine was ductal carcinoma in situ.
>Christine

Liz P. Of Yakima