Re: [MOL] Enrollment [12843] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Enrollment

Hi Tom,
If you get this letter, then you are enrolled.  Someone will get to you, later
that can help you.  I've got to get to bed, busy day tomorrow.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 7/24/98 12:41:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,