[MOL] Enrollment [12839] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Enrollment

I am a 69 year old retired physician, diagnosed with esophageal cancer,
squamous cell type, upper 1/3 of esophagus, Jan. '98, now T3N1M0. I am
on extended chemo, now Taxol & Carboplatin. I belong to EC-Group
listserve, since June and find it helpful. Is this a similar list-serve
operation? How do I enroll, if appropriate?
Tom Shaw