Re: [MOL] Lynette [12831] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lynette

Christine, you are right on the money on this! I just saw a study on
longevity that described some of the qualities of those who lived
longest, and at the top of the list was STUBBORNESS! (which explains the
longevity in my family; stubborness ought to be our middle name! LOL!)

Lynette, tell Les to be as stubborn as he wants -- but over the right
things!
Love, Joicy