Re: [MOL] My Seventh Friend/Mary Ann [12821] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Seventh Friend/Mary Ann

I find most of the people I know are #1-6 also. Most people have a
difficult time knowing what to say to a cancer survivor or person
undergoing treatments. I, myself, find I have a difficult time. I will try
to remember that all I need to do is be a #7. Now I feel guilty because
there is a lady teacher, whose class I used to help out in, that I should
visit. She just lives down the road. She had breast cancer and now has bone
cancer. I feel helpless and don't know what to say or how I can help her.
My neighbour, the minister, visits her and has offered to take me with her.
I guess I should.
Christine