Re: [MOL] Lynette [12820] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lynette

Thank you for keeping us so well informed. I have every confidence he will
improve. Being stubborn could very well be an asset in this fight. We will
all be praying for him and hope everything goes well with the radiologist
tomorrow.
Christine