Re: [MOL] Please Help re: Post-Op Treatments for Surgically Removed Aden [12818] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Please Help re: Post-Op Treatments for Surgically Removed Adeno. (LUNG)

Tracy:  I hope that you will find the information you are looking for at any of
these sites.  Your friend, Lillian

                    Lung Cancer Library -- In-depth Information on Lung Cancer
                    The Lung Cancer library provides in-depth research and
clinical information on
                    non-small cell lung cancer and its treatment with Navelbine
(vinorelbine tartrate), small
                    cell lung cancer, and other cancers of the lung including
adenocarcinoma
                    66%  http://www.meds.com/lung/lungindexl.html   (Size 3.4K)
Document Date: 12 Feb 1998
                    Grouped results from http://www.meds.com Lung Cancer Library
-- In-depth Information on Lung Cancer
                    The Lung Cancer library provides in-depth research and
clinical information on non-small cell lung cancer and its treatment with
Navelbine (vinorelbine tartrate), small
                    cell lung cancer, and other cancers of the lung including
adenocarcinoma
                    66%  http://www.meds.com/lung/lungindexl.html   (Size 3.4K)
Document Date: 12 Feb 1998
                    Grouped results from http://www.meds.com

                    Final Diagnosis -- Case 46
                    Final Diagnosis -- Well-Differentiated Fetal Type
Adenocarcinoma (Hemoptysis).
                    FINAL DIAGNOSIS: Summary Statement: The right upper
lobectomy specimen
                    demonstrates a 4.8 cm. well- differentiated fetal type
adenocarcinoma associated with
                    66%  http://path.upmc.edu/cases/case46/dx.html   (Size
6.1K)  Document Date:  4 Nov 1996
                    Grouped results from http://path.upmc.edu

                    Changes In Smoking Patterns Linked To Previously Rare Form
Of Lung
                    Cancer
                    What's New Medical News & Alerts Conferences & Meetings
Other Medical

                    64%  http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/42e7e.htm   (Size 9.2K)
Document Date: 24 Jun 1998

                    OncoLink FAQ: Adenocarcinoma of the Lung
                    An OncoLink reader is concerned about adenocarcinoma of the
lung.
                    60%
http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/disease/lung1/faq/faq_pleural.html   (Size 7.5K)
                    Document Date: 27 Jun 1998
                    Grouped results from http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu

PATH Analysis of p21Waf1/Cip1 Expression in Normal,
                    Premalignant, and
                    Analysis of p21Waf1/Cip1 Expression in Normal, Premalignant,
and
                    Malignant Cells during the Development of Human Lung
Adenocarcinoma.
                    The American Journal of Pathology: Volume 151, Number 02;
Pages:
                    461-470; August 1997 Hiroyuki Hayashi, Hiroshi ...
                    60%  http://www.at-home.com/get_doc/1851749/12480   (Size
3.3K)  Document
                    Date: 31 Jan 1998
                    Grouped results from http://www.at-home.com

                    Chemotherapy and the Gerson Patient
                    by Charlotte Gerson, President, The Gerson Institute. During
the mid-fifties,
                    just as Dr. Gerson was demonstrating some of his most
dramatic results with
                    a nutritional treatment for cancer, c ...
                    59%  http://www.gerson.com/chemo101.html   (Size 16.0K)
Document Date:  9 Apr
                    1997

                    CancerNet from the National Cancer Institute ****
                    This information is intended for use by doctors and other
health care
                    50%  http://www.gretmar.com/cancernet/100076.txt   (Size
64.2K)  Document Date: 12
                    Jun 1998