[MOL] Clinical trials help! [12815] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Clinical trials help!

Hey guys,
     I am looking for any imfo that anyone may have on clinical trials.  I
would really like  to hear from someone who has participating in one.  I have
stage IV non small cell lung cancer.  I have imfo from NCI an trials that are
now going on, but how do you get in?  Everywhere that we call says well
nothing is proven and you have to go thru conventional treatment first.  Well,
I have been given Zero chance of survival so if I can not get in who does?  I
am only 35 years old and have so much to live for.  I will try anything I just
can not find that ANYTHING!.  Thanks for any information.
        Debbie Martens