Re: [MOL] dumb joke/ but I loved it! [12813] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dumb joke/ but I loved it!

I wish you would not have called it a dumb joke, because now I have to confess
that I was ROFLOL over the joke, must mean I am even dummer or warped like you
and our Shiela?  Thanks for the laugh!

--
MZ