RE: [MOL] Hope and Optimism - TRACY [12811] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hope and Optimism - TRACY

Lillian,

Actually, I'm a little embarrassed to publish my website right now--its not
anywhere near what I want it to be.  I think right now, it would be in the
running for the "Top Ten www's" biggest wastes of time."  The MOL Album
is the only thing with any content at all, from the start of my site, there are
a mirade of ways to click from page to page and see nothing at all.  Its
just a hollow shell right now--I started this whole thing just so I could get
some experience in setting up and maintaining a website.

That's one of the reasons why I'm so attached to the MOL Album right now,
it gives my site a reason for being there--without the Album, it'd be absolutely
nothing!  I have lots of little images in my mind of things I want to do--right
now I'm spending my evenings learning Java in an effort to turn them into
reality.

I've got your research work safely tucked away in a folder, and maybe now
with your suggestion to Link to the "Cancer News" page, I've now got a
way to start including some of it!  Thanks so much Lillian, for everything
you've done!

Do you disagree with my opinion that I should wait until my site has some
more content before telling the wwworld about it???

Ross