Re: [MOL] Hope and Optimism - TRACY [12810] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hope and Optimism - TRACY

Ross, you want to get other sites to link your album to generate the traffic.
The  information I sent mostly just needs to be cut and pasted and links added to
back to home page, page 1, page 1, page 3.  Wish I could do it for you; but then I
did spend hour's on the research work. LOL  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ