Re: [MOL] Vicci's homefront [12806] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci's homefront

Vicci, thanks for asking, I have been feeling better than I had for some time,
the blood pressure is stabilized.  One would be amazed at how out of watch you
are when the blood pressure is either too high or too low.  Appreciate your
asking.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ