Re: [MOL] Vicci, new at praying! [12805] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci, new at praying!

Oh No You don't Girlfriend, I am not going to touch this one with a 10 ft poll,
know the song though!  Have a great day and I do hope hubby got to sleep with
you giggling and shaking the bed.....Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ