Re: [MOL] New Photo on MOL Album! [12796] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New Photo on MOL Album!

Ross,

Thanks for the compliment...I've grown rather fond of all of them and
figure I'll keep them.  Would have liked my 18 year old to have been
included but it is tough to get a moving teen with a busy social life to
sit still!  I think the site is wonderful and you have done a great job
for us all!

God Bless!
John