RE: [MOL] Marth A. -Benefits of Soup? [12791] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Marth A. -Benefits of Soup?

Hi Marty:

I had the report done by Ralph Moss, Phd and it is called the Moss Report.  The first alternative that they recommend is something called "Sun Soup" made by Dr. Alexander Sun.  If you purchase it the price is $400 for a month's supply.  They give you the MANY ingredients to make it yourself but they don't give the exact receipe. (2 main ingredients are shiitake mushroom and mung bean).

I was wondering if you have heard anything about this soup.

Your friend     June