Re: [MOL] My Seventh Friend [12787] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Seventh Friend

Mary Ann, thank you for this, it's beautiful and so vividly reflects
what is and isn't helpful as we support each other...I hear the voices
of Job's friends in this list; just wish it was more widely known! Can I
ask you where you came across it? I would like to use it in future, and
what to be sure i give credit where it's due...

On to more important stuff -- how are you doing? It is so good to see
you on-line, and I hope that you are doing well...prayers, hugs and love
to you, friend! Joicy