Re: [MOL] Opinion & Status [12785] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Opinion & Status

Dear Emmett,

You are not rambling!  What you have said greatly reflects the spirit and
beliefs of this group.  As cancer survivors and caregivers, we have to
believe that cancer can and will be beaten.  Each and every day one of us
survives is testimony to the effectiveness of that belief.  Welcome my
friend and do not be shy about contributing.

God Bless.
John