[MOL] Benefits of Soy Products [12781] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Benefits of Soy Products

Thought this might be of some interest to you. We utilize soy products
in our dietary daily regimen. We have read much about the healthy and
healthful benefits. There are some very good recipes as well in some
books say as "Tofu Cookery".  God Bless and have a great day

marty auslander

there has been discussion of soy products and their
helpfulness to deal with hot flashes, etc.  I found a good website
regarding
soy and it is:  http://www.soyfoods.com/symposium97/index.html.