[MOL] My Seventh Friend [12779] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Seventh Friend

I received this in the mail from my support group and thought of my MOL friends.

My first friend came and expressed shock.
He left and I felt alienated.

My second friend came and said,"What ever you do, don't take chemotheraphy."
He left and I felt scared and confused.

My third friend came and said, "Perhaps God is disciplining you for some
sin in your life."
He left and I felt guilty.

My fourth friend came and said, "If your faith is great enough, God will
heal you."
He left and I felt that my faith was inadequate.

My fifth friend came and told me to remember that "All things work for good."
He left and I felt angry.

My sixth friend never came at all.
I felt sad and alone.

My seventh friend came and held my hand and said,"I care, I'm here, I want
to help you through this."
He left and I felt loved!

The seventh friend is definately our MOL group.  There are so many
wonderful people who are there for those in need.  Thank you to everyone
who contributes on line, or simply reads the messages and keeps us in their
thoughts and prayers.
Mary Ann