Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12767] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Lillian,

Thank you very much,  I also believe he is a great man but I guess I'm a
little partial to the guy..I myself have enjoyed seeing the messages sent and
received..I believe you have been a part of a healing process for him...It's
wonderful...Just to keep you posted he is listing to the left has very little
mobility on that side is weak on the right side...I'm hoping along with
everyone else that the decadron and the radiation will improve this....he will
meet with the radiologist on Friday..I will post more info then
Thank you again...

Lynette