[MOL] Subject: ovarian cancer on pbs [12765] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Subject: ovarian cancer on pbs

Good Morning my Friends, thought the following information would be
helpful to those who are seeking information about Ovarian or
gynecological disease.

God Bless
marty auslander

Information obtained from Anne Kolker of OCNA
 PBS's program "Health Line" has done a segment on ovarian cancer It's
about the disease,  the "screening debate," and also includes a piece
featuring Sol Schreiber (OvCA Research Fund in NY), because they wanted
highlight someone who is carrying on a legacy. It will air next weekend
-
it's different in local markets - but the most likely time is between
July
24-26.

The show will air in NY on Sat at 3 pm.  (I think the show might
actually
be called Health Watch).  Check with your local PBS station for time and
date.