Re: [MOL] LES - stereotatic radiation [12763] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LES - stereotatic radiation

Nanc,

Thank you very much, Just to keep you posted...my dad seems to be listing more
on the left side...a little weaker on the right....haven't seen any
improvement yet...but still praying....he will meet with his radiologist on
Friday to get more insight on what is going on.....I will keep everyone
posted...again thank you and God Bless....

Lynette