Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12762] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Jean,

Thank you, keep sending the jokes...they say laughter is the best medicine...

My dad will go in and meet with his radiologist on Friday to discuss why he is
listing so much....he seems to be listing to the left and weaker on the right
side...we hope with the radiation and decadron that this will improve...More
later...

Lynette