Re: [MOL] Please Help re: Post-Op Treatments for Surgically Removed Aden [12761] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Please Help re: Post-Op Treatments for Surgically Removed Adeno. (LUNG)

Dear Tracy,

My firmest belief is in the most cases to seek 2nd and possibly 3rd
opinions not only when needing to be reassured that what you Doctor
prescribes or suggests for treatments and recovery, but the necessity to
learn more, the available options, the clearer understanding of the
disease, cause and effect and least but not last to be provided with the
latest of techniques,  a broader opinion for your physical and emotional
welfare and reassurance for avoiding recurrance.  May I suggest then you
call the National Cancer Institute at 1-800-4cancer to get a list of
comprehensive facilities in your area to seek other opinions.

Good Luck and God Bless
marty auslander