Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12760] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Joicy,

Thank you, and somehow I already know that this group would be very
supportive...I appreciate this...However I also know my dad would want me to
contact everyone individually...this group has been wonderful to him...right
now he seems to be listing to the left side and a little weaker on the
right...with the decadron and the radiation we hope that this will get
better...he will meet with his radiologist this Friday...Give more info
later...Take care...

Lynette