Re: [MOL] cytoxin [12758] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] cytoxin

Dear Janet,

There are some very informational websites about myasthenia gravis. Pls,
as a suggestion, click on "search" on any of the search engines, like
Yahoo or HOtbot, or any and type in the condition. I just recently had
to seek out information on the same condition for a close friend and
found much related to that condition.

Also for cytoxin which is a chemotherapy drug, pls call the National
Cancer Institute at 1-800-4cancer and they will mail to you a written
protocal of this therapy and possible side effects.

Hope this helps.
God Bless
marty auslander