[MOL] cytoxin [12757] Medicine On Line

[MOL] cytoxin

I have myasthenia gravis.  I have been on cytoxin for 5 years.  I now
take 25mg.  It has improved my MG but now I have began to have swelling
in my hands and legs-ankles...it happens almost like an allergic
reaction.  Can you tell me any side effects that could be associated
with this and the cytoxin?
Thank You,
Janet